Points of registration/log in: ‐
3. Registration form set out by Café Marathi may require you to voluntarily provide us with information such as your name, address, contact details, birthday date, gender, location, profile picture and friend list. Such personal information will only be used to operate, maintain, enhance and provide you with our Services.
4. Café Marathi does not source this data for any other reason than for website usage and will not sell, rent, share, trade or disclosed the said date for whatsoever reason without user authorization unless such disclosure is required by law or government authorities.
5. Protection of login data: ‐
a. User is solely responsible for the activity occurring on his account and is advised to keep his password secure.
b. Usage of other members account without authorization is strictly prohibited and CaféMarathi assumes no responsibility for the same. Instances where unauthorized access is noticed, should be reported on the contact details provided on the contact us page of this website.
c. Details for registration and content posted on the website enter the public domain and hence user caution is advisable. Data so updated, by whatever mode of registration will be utilized to send information of the website and other relevant communication. Café Marathi reserves the authority to decide what constitutes relevant communication for which your information will be utilized.
6. Auto collection of certain information: ‐ Upon reaching our website, the user’s geographical location and IP address is obtained automatically. IP address cannot be used to identify a specific person and the data so obtained is used for ascertaining demographics and improving the content to suit the interests of the users.
8. Café Marathi runs contests of varied nature, time and again and any user participating in such contests agrees to provide information relevant to the contest on enrollment. This data is utilized for such purposes as set out in the contest elaboration.
9. Disclosure of information: ‐
a. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in this Policy, we may disclose your information to
a third party if we believe that it is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation or legal request; to protect the safety of any person; to address fraud, security or technical issues; or to protect our rights and property.
b. Business expansion and diversification through modes of mergers, amalgamations, take overs might warrant disclosure of data to potential acquirer
11. It is advisable to visit or terms and conditions page to be able to understand your scope of usage of the website.
12. Questions and clarifications are welcome on the contact details mention under the Contact Us tab of this website. Cafe Marathi aims at responding to all your concerns in reasonable time.