1. These terms and conditions are binding upon Café Marathi and its users and site visitors.
2. Using of this website implicates acceptance of the terms and conditions set out herewith.
3. Café Marathi reserves the rights to prescribe additional guidelines and references for viewing of any content in addition to the terms and conditions detailed herewith.
4. We reserve the right at any time to change the Terms and conditions including but not limited to suspend/cancel, discontinue a service at any time without notice.
5. We reserve the right to make modifications and alterations in any or all of the content, products, features and services or change/charge any fees or charges for use of the services contained on the Website without prior notice. You will be deemed to have accepted such change/s if you continue to access the website subsequent to such changes.
6. The Café Marathi website may contain links to third party websites that are not owned or controlled by café Marathi and we assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party websites. In addition, we will not and cannot censor or edit the content of any third party site.
7. User opinion or other content ‐ Under no circumstances, will we be liable in any way for any content, including, but not limited to, threatening, defamatory, obscene, offensive, illegal content, infringement of other’s rights including intellectual property rights, for any errors or omissions in any content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any such content posted or uploaded.
8. Café Marathi prohibits: ‐
a. Indulgence in cyber stalking
b. Illegitimate download of content
c. Creation of nuisance in whatever manner
d. Posting comments or content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual.
e. Pornography Is Prohibited
9. Café Marathi is a website aimed at usage of personal and non‐commercial nature
10. We prohibit copying or distribution of any part of the website without authorization.
11. The Website is controlled and offered by Café Marathi from its facilities in India. Café Marathi makes no representations that the Website is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who access or use the Website from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are responsible for compliance with applicable laws.
12. In cases of registration to use a specific service, the user will be responsible to protect the data entered and password security. Café Marathi reserves the right to refuse registration or cancel a User ID in its discretion.
13. Usage or membership of the website is available for individuals above the age of 16 years and for users below 16 years, adult supervision is required.
14. Café Marathi reserves the right to charge for the services in future on the Website or to change its fees from time to time at its discretion. Any cancellation of membership or breach of terms and conditions will lead to lapse of any unused amount of subscription fees.
15. CaféMarathi.com as well as the design and information contained in this Website is the valuable, exclusive property of CaféMarathi.com, and nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as transferring or assigning any such ownership rights to any other person or entity.
16. Neither CaféMarathi.com nor its directors, employees, affiliates, agents, representatives or subcontractors, shall be liable for any loss or liability resulting, directly or indirectly, from delays or interruptions due to electronic or mechanical equipment failures, telephone interconnect problems, defects, weather, strikes, walkouts, fire, acts of God, riots, armed conflicts, acts of war, or other like causes.
17. The Website shall have no responsibility to provide you access to the Website while continued interruption of the Website is due to any such cause.
18. You shall provide and maintain all telephone/internet and other equipment necessary to access the Website, and the costs of any such equipment and/or telephone/internet connections or use, including any applicable taxes, shall be borne solely by you. You are responsible for operating your own equipment used to access the Website.
19. Indemnity: ‐ User agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Café Marathi, its parent corporation, officers, directors, affiliates, associated entities, group companies, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, causes of action, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, fees (including reasonable attorney fees) costs, debt, demands, recoveries, fines, penalties and expenses of any kind or nature (including but not limited to reasonable legal and accounting fees) arising from:
(i) user’s use of and access to the Website;
(iii) user’s violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, intellectual property right, or privacy right; or
20. We reserve the right to disclosure of any personal information about you and your use of the Website including its contents, without your prior permission if we have a good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
1. Conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process;
2. protect and defend our rights or property or our affiliated companies;
4. act to protect the interest of our members or others.
22. User agrees that:
(i) the Website shall be deemed solely based in India;